7 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster to a Younger Buyer

Friday, March 23, 2012

Compost, Cubic Feet & Goldie Hawn?



not our real truck but it is kind of cool!
 Amazing what we can find on the internet.....I want to buy some mushroom compost and it is sold by the truck load....So I am assuming I need to know what the cubic capacity is of our truck bed.
 I ask my husband how do I get that and he smugly said Google it! (I didn’t really Google it because I am now a devote’ of Bing, with those wonderful photos on their home page how could you not? So I Binged It?)

I actually tried this first on my I Phone but it was not being co-operative so I did it the old fashioned way I went to my computer. As soon as I hit search I am learning that it is Length x Width x Depth. All measurements need to be in feet so anything that is less than one foot divide by 12 to get the percent of feet. Simple actually...

This reminds me of when I was in school my Dad was always telling me to go look it up in the dictionary or the encyclopedia. Do they even make encyclopedias anymore?

                Funk & Wagnalls Logo                              


 Guess no one today would get the joke that was a running theme throughout  Laugh In, which was “Look that up in your Funk & Wagnalls!"








If you are a COUGAR pretend you do not have a clue as to what I am talking about......
And if you are dating a much older man Laugh In was a TV show where Goldie Hawn got her start in the 70’s....



You do know who Goldie Hawn is, right? OMG
 Guess I don’t even need to mention Will .....
















For Actual Real Estate info go to http://theguthrieteam.com/ and alsohttp://www.greaterpensacolahomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment